'When it comes to jeans, the most iconic model of all is the one that suits you best.'
Is there a perfect jean? I believe there is a perfect jean for everyone. We all have our own signature style to the cut and shape of the jeans we wear. According to Ines de la Fressange and her book Parisian Chic - A Style Guide the straight leg jean tend to be the most timeless of all and suit all body shapes.
Jeans are a must have in everyones closet. They are one of the most versatile pieces for us all. But years ago we all just had one pair of jeans in our closet and now there are so many colours and varieties which leave our options wide open.
- A black pair is compulsory and white is a must for a brighter touch.
- Navy blue are the favourite alternative to wear everyday
- Jeans go with everything.
- Wear white with a navy sweater in winter and ballet flats. At night pair them back with a silver sequinned jacket.
- Classic celeb style is to wear used denim with a tuxedo jacket, brogues and printed scarf.
Zippora by Sass & Bide $230.00 // J Brand Aiden Boyfriend Jeans $259.00 // G Star Raw Jeggings $161.00