Mum Revelations is back after a long hiatus. This week I would like to introduce you to Amy Zempilas who has two gorgeous girls and a lovely blog Absolute Amy.
1. Where do you reside?
2. What is special about where you live?
Everything! The beaches, parks, lifestyle, fresh produce. Everything is so easy here. We're very lucky to live in Australia.
3. How long have you had your business/blog/job?
Two years this March.
4. What is your favourite childhood memory?
Spending time on my grandparents hobby farm.
5. What are some memories that you like to create for your children?
Special moments of time spent together, playing, laughing and having fun.
6. Who inspires you and why?
So many people! My beautiful Nana and mum inspire me to be a better person and mother every day.
7. Describe your perfect day?
A family day, maybe a trip to the park and then just being together, playing games, reading books, talking, dancing, laughing.
8. Favourite holiday destination?
The Greek islands!
9. What are some of your favourite items that you could not live without?
Beauty products/appliance … My Nespresso coffee machine! It has helped me survive the last few years of sleep deprivation.
10. What is your favourite product for kids and why?
I'm not sure I could pick just one, but Ava loves her iPad. She has loads of great educational apps, including some in Greek! We do limit her time spent using it.
11. What is one product you have bought that you did not need but just had to have?
Probably a pair of shoes!
12. Your favourite children’s fashion label?
I have lots and they change each season, but I always buy from Target, Seed, Witchery Kids and Country Road Kids.
13. What is your family’s favourite meal?
We like keeping it simple when it comes to food, fish and salad is a popular meal at our place.
14.What is your go to mummy uniform?
Either a comfy maxi dress or shorts and a tee.
15. What is the best thing about being a mother?
Everything! I love it, I finally found my thing. That doesn't mean I don't have challenging days, but I feel like I've finally found my purpose. I'm passionate about parenting.
16. Favourite place to shop?
What are you loving right now? I shop everywhere, but I would have to say that Witchery is one of my favourite stores right now.
16. To finish off would you like to add a favourite photo?
I love this photo as it was one of the first of the two of my daughters together, with Ava saying 'Ava and Chloe - best friends'.
Thank you so much Amy for taking time out of your busy life to contribute to Mum Revelations.