I have been watching this circulate through other fabulous bloggers from the likes of Christina at Hair Romance, Sonia at Sonia Styling and Kimba at Kimba Likes. So I though I will take part as well. Oops I found 30 things..... I better stop.
1. I was born in Sydney. Spent my Primary years in Brisbane and moved to the country for my high school years.
2. I have a mother who was in a major car accident when she was 13 years old and had to learn to walk, talk and write all over again. She is paralysed down one side of her body.
3. I loved school, it was my outlet to get away from an abusive father. (I really do not like saying this as dad passed away 2 years ago) but something I have to share.
4. I have loved fashion and styling from since I was in my early tweens.
5. I lived in Melbourne for two years after finishing high school.
6. My sister and brother and their families live in Melbourne.
7. I dislike conflict and confrontation.
8. I love birthdays. Turning another year old is worth celebrating.
9. I am a huge procrastinator and I think my daughters are as well.
10. I hate leaving dirty dishes.
11. I have a fear of heights. Even escalators when they get too high I freak. I remember being younger and being scared to climb stairs if they wen too high.
12. I love city life and hope to move to the inner city eventually.
13. I love pastel shades.
14. I do not drive.
15. Two major fears of mine are fire and water the surf in particular. I also dislike sand.
16. I am single and scared of finding a new partner.
17. I hang my clothes with pants in one section and tops in another. The sections cannot be shared. Underwear in another with towels or something larger in front ..... I do not like exposing underwear on the line, I always place something in front. I know it may not help but it is what I do.
18. I hate clutter but hoard things a the same time. I still have loads of my daughter's toys from when they were little ...... I have to put them on Gumtree ....... too lazy though.
19. My parents used to own a Milk Bar News-agency when we moved from Brisbane. We loved it. I think that is why I have a passion and have always worked in retail.
20. I am currently studying online to become a teacher's assistant.
21. My first job in Melbourne was a sandwich hand for a bingo centre in Prahran. Then I worked for the Commonwealth Bank for two years.
22. We travelled a lot up and down the east coast of Australia when we were younger - Dad loved driving. I have wonderful memories because of those holidays.
23. I never had a grandfather that I knew only my grandmother's on both sides.
24. I love fashion magazines and have done since I was able to buy Dolly.
25. My first ever record album was from ABBA.
26. I have never been married.
27. I have three step children who now have children of their own. I cannot imagine my life without them.
28. I get super excited when I have received a comment here on my blog ...... It makes feel I am doing the right thing and that people like what I do.
29. I am super sensitive and I am easily disheartened.
30. I used to suck my thumb when I was younger.
Well I honestly did not think that I would be able to come up with 25 things but I did. Now it is your turn.......